Thursday, February 18, 2010

Developing a Taste for Science Fiction

As of recently, I've taken a new liking to science fiction. After reading Unwind by Neal Shusterman, which by the way was an AMAZING book I decided that the sci-fi universe is actually pretty neat and worth exploring a bit more.

Today I put two books on hold at the school library: Feed by M.T. Anderson and Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. It wasn't until after I put them on hold that I realized what genre they were. It seems that science fiction is was appeals to me now.

I will be returning Uglies (by Scott Westerfeld) tomorrow so then I'll be able to check out Fahrenheit 451. Then in seven to eight days I'll be ready to get Feed. I'll keep you updated. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Whoo! I'm going to start a book club on my blog called, "Read More Books Than Blogs". I expect you to join! Maybe I'll start reading that Hitchhiker's guide series!

    By the way dude, where the heck is the history/nonfiction option on your poll?

    ReplyDelete