Monday, June 21, 2010

THE LIST.

It's about time I made another book list of books I want to read, am waiting for, etc.

Books I'm Waiting For:
Fearscape by Simon Holt
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Series I Need To Finish:
Shadowland from the Immortals series by Alyssa Noel
Revelations from the Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz
Burned from the House of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast
Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

Books I Want To Read:
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
Mortal Intruments series by Cassandra Clare

I would have put Awakened by P.C. and Kristin Cast under the "Book I'm Waiting For" catagory, but I haven't even gotten, let alone read, Burned. For all I know the series is just going downhill.

So. What's on your list of books?

No comments:

Post a Comment